14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Bob Ingram serves as a director for Mohr Partners, Inc. in the Dallas office. Bob joined the company in 2013 as a director of business development for Mohr Health, Mohr Partners’ healthcare development company. Bob focuses primarily on serving healthcare companies, physicians, and hospitals in all aspects of real estate development, healthcare advisory, and tenant representation.
As a seasoned healthcare executive, Bob brings more than 20 years of experience, knowledge, and strong relationships to his role with MPI. He is a superb client advocate who listens and understands the business needs of his customers before presenting a solution. Bob adds value through his unique consultative approach to healthcare-specific real estate and investment issues.
Prior to entering commercial real estate, Bob contributed to the growth of several healthcare companies primarily in sales and sales leadership roles.
CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS
- 2016 Emerging Leader Award
- 2014 Rookie of the Year – Brokerage
- 2006, 2007 RVP of the Year, Caris Life Sciences
- 2005, Management Excellence Award, Caris Life Sciences
- 1997, President’s Club, Curative Health Services
- 1983, Eagle Scout
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas
- National Eagle Scout Association, Lifetime Member
- Rockhurst University – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration-Marketing
- Texas A&M University, Commerce – Real Estate License