Darrell T. Cobbins
119 S. Main
Memphis, TN 38103
Office: (901) 249-9744
Mobile: (901) 503-5917
Darrell Cobbins serves as Managing Partner for Mohr Partners in the Memphis office where he is focused on tenant representation. He’s an industry veteran who has deep experience working with corporate, small business, non-profit, and government clients. Prior to joining Mohr Partners, Darrell founded Universal Commercial Real Estate, LLC in 2007, where he served as President & Principal Broker.
Previously, he served as Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors, LLC, where he worked in commercial real estate brokerage and corporate real estate advisory services serving many of Memphis’ leading corporations and institutions. Prior to joining Cushman, Darrell was with the Memphis Regional Chamber of Commerce where he was Senior Resource Development Officer, and a Unit Manager at Guardsmark, Inc.
Darrell has long been committed to community service. He is currently serving on several boards including the United Way, Rhodes College, the National Civil Rights Center, the New Memphis Institute, and the State of TN Board of Education.
CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS
- Featured Presenter, Memphis Area Association of Realtors, Commercial Property Forecast Summit
- Selected as a Commercial Real Estate Broker “Power Players” by Memphis Business Quarterly magazine annually since 2011
- Leadership Memphis Graduate
- Leadership Development Intensive (LDI), New Memphis Institute
- Rhodes College – Bachelor of Arts, Sociology/Anthropology-
- University of Memphis, Fogelman College of Business & Economics – Master of Business Administration