2375 E. Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Direct: (602) 703-6675
Office: (602) 387-5354
Joshua Rodriguez is a senior associate working with Jeffrey Garza Walker in the Phoenix office. His primary responsibility is to provide tenant representation services to local and national companies which includes acquisitions, lease negotiations, dispositions, build-to-suit services, and alternative financing approaches for commercial real estate properties.
Prior to joining Mohr Partners, Joshua worked as a consultant at DPR Realty LLC and is one of Arizona’s youngest real estate consultants. Since 2014 he has gained experience in tenant/landlord representation and portfolio management for retail, industrial, and office clients. Joshua was named a top producer at DPR in 2016 and recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as part of DPR’s Top Commercial Brokerage award from 2015 to 2017.
Joshua has a business degree from Grand Canyon University and is currently pursuing his Master’s in Real Estate Development from Arizona State University.
CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS
- 2017 Recipient of Jeff Covill’s MRED Alumni Scholarship
- 2017 – Recipient of Real Estate Investment Advisory Council (REIAC) Scholarship
- 2016 – Top Commissions Award Recipient, DPR Commercial Realty
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Arizona State University –Master’s Real Estate Development Candidate, Commercial Real Estate Development
- Grand Canyon University – Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Management, General