920 SW 6th Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
Direct: (503) 334-0337
Mobile: (916) 804-0262
Mark Hefner, managing partner at Mohr Partners, Inc. leads the Portland market office. Mark is also the principal broker in Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.
Mark has more than 35 years of experience representing occupiers and investors. Prior to joining Mohr Partners, he served in Portland as a senior leader at a major international real estate services firm, At Mohr Partners, Mark delivers end-to-end real estate services, strategies and solutions to occupiers and investors in commercial real estate worldwide.
Beginning his brokerage career in Sacramento in 1981 at a regional multi-disciplined commercial real estate brokerage firm, Mark quickly became a partner and led for 22 years. Additionally, Mark has founded and led two other brokerage firms from 2003 to 2009. In 2009, Mark became senior vice president at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ) where he was lead broker on a national contract representing the US Government, General Services Administration, closing transactions with high-security agencies including the FBI, Bureau of Reclamation and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Over his career, Mark has successfully closed more than 800 sales and lease transactions valued at more than $1.5 billion. His investment work ranges from land acquisition to research and development campuses to high-rises. Furthermore, Mark holds principal broker real estate licenses in Oregon, Washington, California, and Nevada.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT LISTING
- Burns & Wilcox
- Paramount Equity Mortgage
- Tony’s Fine Foods
- Wood Rodgers
- Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE) Seattle/Pacific NW Regional Director
- Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America
- Board of Directors, Boy Scouts of America, Cascade Pacific Council
- Board of Directors, Junior Achievement of Oregon and SW Washington
- Mentor, Portland State University, Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, History
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR