Managing Principal & Shareholder
14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Direct: (214) 273-8612
Office: (972) 239 0394
Fax: (972) 239-3395
Rob Pipkin serves as managing principal for Mohr Partners, Inc., based in the Dallas office. With over 30 years of experience, Rob is responsible for representing and consulting corporate, national and local clients in all aspects of their real estate needs.
Upon joining Mohr Partners in 1998, Rob transitioned to the corporate service side of the commercial real estate business. Through these 19 years, he has represented numerous clients on their national and international portfolios.
Rob began his commercial real estate career working on behalf of building owners. In this endeavor, he has represented landlords ranging from the Prudential Realty Group, one of the nation’s leading owner/developers of commercial real estate, to Granite Properties, one of Dallas’ most aggressive entrepreneurial real estate firms, covering millions of square feet of real estate requirements and consummating over 950 lease transactions.
During this tenure, Rob honed his real estate expertise by being involved in every phase of the real estate process including contract negotiation, space planning, construction, administration, and management.
Representative Client Listing
- Alexander & Alexander Insurance
- Amica Insurance
- Ardent Health Services
- Beech Street of California
- Centex Finance
- Chevron U.S.A.
- Deere & Company
- Duracell USA
- Greatwide Logistics
- Jacobson Warehousing
- Manpower, Inc.
- Meadowbrook Insurance
- Metamor Worldwide
- Microchip Inc.
- Monarch Dental
- Prudential Health Care Plan
- SCA North America
- U.S. Homes, Inc.
- Union Pacific Transportation
- Unionsource Worldwide, Inc.
- United Parcel Service
- Wiltel Communications
- 8-time Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” Award
- 4-time Dallas CEO Magazine “Power Broker”
- 3-time Mohr Partners “Broker of the Year”
- University of North Texas Alumni Association
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas
University of North Texas
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration