Chief Operating Officer
14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Direct: (214) 273-8647
Tanya Pratt is the Chief Operating Officer for Mohr Partners, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, TX. Tanya is responsible for driving best practices and operational excellence across the market offices and corporate departments. Tanya was previously with Mohr Partners for eight years as the co-director of the Global Corporate Services department managing commercial portfolios, overseeing budget and capital improvement projects, on-boarding of new clients and implementing processes and procedures still in place today.
Prior to rejoining Mohr Partners, Tanya was the Director of Real Estate Operations for four years at BakerCorp. She directed and managed the company’s real estate portfolio, business licenses, contractor licenses and compliance. During her tenure, Tanya helped transform and restructure the real estate group for the company.
Tanya is skilled in operations management, market research, facilities operations business development and construction management. Throughout her career, she has represented a broad range of industries from special service, retail, industrial, office, automotive, medical, packaging, financial, distribution, banking, law firms and technical service providers.
- Creighton University School of Law – Master of Science, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Canyon College – Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) – Civil Litigation, Real Estate Law, Contract Law & Legal/Ethics Certification
- Tarrant County College – Real Estate Certification
- Penn-Foster College – Para-Legal Certification