Are you ready for the new FASB/IASB lease accounting rule change?
With this new accounting rule, operating leases will now be on your balance sheet including real estate, vehicle fleet and office equipment: any Right-of-Use (ROU) asset. The Mohr Partners team can handle the entire process. We can do partial or full turnkey implementation: our team can create the data and accounting summaries necessary to accumulate, control, govern and report your leases under the new rules.
Mohr Partners FASB 842 Steps:
- Gather up all your leases in a centralized database
- Assess the details of each lease for key reporting characteristics
- Setup reports needed for filing
- Ensure you are audit ready
- Consider an early review with your auditors and credit providers
For more information, click here
For more information about FASB 842 Advisory services contact, Debbie McCalpin.